Remodeling During the COVID-19 Outbreak
June 26, 2020
As Massachusetts opens back up, any of our remodeling projects or additions that had been put on hold due to COVID-19 concerns are now well underway and we are excited to be engaging with homeowners on new projects. We have added protection protocols and made adjustments at various stages of the project process to help you feel comfortable going forward with your remodeling project during these unprecedented times. Here’s what you can expect:
- Virtual meetings: As much as it is practical and possible, we are using video and web conferencing in lieu of in-person meetings. These virtual meetings include initial project consultations, design consultations, and weekly project meetings.
- Social distancing: Sometimes it is necessary to meet in person. Whether it is in your home, at the jobsite or at our office, we practice social distancing. We carry masks and gloves that are used when the extra level of protection is needed and/or desired.
- Jobsite changes: We carefully follow all work-safe guidelines issued by the CDC and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. No worker will be allowed on site if he or she is showing COVID-like symptoms. We have taken additional measures such as:
- Daily health self-certifications
- Handwashing stations at all worksites
- Frequent sanitizing of high-touch surfaces
- Limitations on the number of workers on site
Please reach out to us for more information on how you can safely move forward with your project in this unique environment. We stand ready to help make your vision a reality.