What's the #1 renovation mistake? We feel it is not allowing enough time for careful planning.
Planning is essential for a project that stays on schedule, within budget, and successfully transforms your home. Upfront planning includes:
- Considering function and aesthetics for the renovation
- Creating a master plan for this and future renovations
- Establishing a realistic budget
- Understanding local building and historic commission regulations
- Designing a renovation that achieves your goals within your budget
- Selecting finishes, hardware and other items
- Setting realistic schedules
To find out more, please read our free guide on planning a successful renovation. You may download the 8-page PDF guide at the link below.
If you have questions or would like to discuss a possible project, please email Paul or call us at 617-666-4460. Now is the perfect time to plan your summer renovations!